Financial planning is both complex and intimate. Just the mention of money can create stress or anxiety. At Best Path Advisors, we use an empathetic, caring, and engaging approach, with no judgement, to help our clients along their best path.
Elizabeth Whitteberry, CPWA®, RMA®, ChFC®, CFA®, CIPM®, AIF®, NSSA
Founder | Retirement Wealth Advisor
Liz Whitteberry is the Founder and Retirement Wealth Advisor of Best Path Advisors, a comprehensive financial wealth management firm located in Colleyville, Texas.
Liz’s passion is in educating and empowering successful women and couples ages 50 and above to find their best path to and through retirement. She believes time is our most valuable resource, and our wealth should enable us to make the most of our time.
Building on her decades of experience, Liz created The Best Path BlueprintTM, a holistic retirement planning process that she designed to guide her clients on their best path for retirement. The Best Path BlueprintTM includes her Retirement Income Guide, Investment Management Plan, Risk Management Plan, Taxes in Retirement Guide, and Legacy Planning Guide.
Liz is committed to lifelong learning to ensure her clients receive the best advice ongoing. Her education, professional designations, and licenses include:
- Bachelor of Science, Ministry and Leadership, Dallas Christian College
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA®), Investments and Wealth Institute
- Retirement Management Advisor (RMA®), Investments and Wealth Institute
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), The American College
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), CFA Institute
- Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM®), CFA Institute
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®), Institute of Business and Finance
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS®), College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®), College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA), College for Financial Planning
- National Social Security Advisor (NSSA®), National Social Security Association
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC), Certification for Long-Term Care
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), fi360,
- Chartered Tax Professional, Income Tax School
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License