Ep 8: What is your number?
What is your number? You know, that number you have had in mind that means retirement is on the horizon?
For some people, that number is a million dollars, but that may be outdated thinking. With inflation so high, when is enough truly enough? In this episode, we will discuss what you need to know about choosing your number.
- Is a million dollars a good amount to retire on? (1:27)
- How long will money last in your state? (3:10)
- How does your type of accounts affect how long your money lasts? (5:16)
- The three different groups of people that Liz typically ends up talking to. (8:00)
- How inflation affects the amount you should retire on. (14:14)