Questions You Must Ask Your Financial Advisor
Have you ever wondered what questions to ask your financial advisor, or why those questions are crucial? In today’s episode, we’re tackling exactly that. We're discussing the vital questions that bring transparency and depth to your financial advisory relationship.
It's about getting clarity on how advisors work, what they specialize in, and how they align with your financial goals. From how much your advisor gets paid to who you’ll be working with on the team, these are the questions you MUST ask your financial advisor.
Here are some of the questions we discuss in today’s show:
- How are you a fiduciary and what solutions can you offer?
- How much do you get paid?
- What does your typical client look like?
- What is your investment philosophy?
- Do you have any strengths or specialties?
- How much contact do you have with your clients?
- Will I be working with you, someone on your team, or both?
I've always made sure that I can offer any solution that makes sense for my clients, and then I can make recommendations based on what I believe is in their best interest. So, I want to work in a place where I don't have limitations on the advice that I can provide.